LH-T55 digital refractometer is a high-precision optical instrument designed with the principle that different liquids have different refractive indices. It has the characteristics of beautiful appearance, convenient carrying, easy operation, fast detection, and accurate results. A must-have for work. Quickly detect sugar content in fruits, vegetables, freshly squeezed juices, beverages, food processing industries and honey.
1. High-definition color LCD screen;
2. Shading cover design, not afraid of strong light, better repeatability stability;
3. Built-in rechargeable battery to avoid frequent replacement;
4. Magnetic charging method, high-end atmosphere;
5, compatible with touch screen, buttons, dual detection function;
6, higher waterproof level, not afraid of water, easy to clean;
1. Open the shading plate counterclockwise.
2. Use the pure water to clean the detection slot with soft cloth, then remove the residual water.
3. Add 3-5 drops of liquid test sample to the detection slot.
4. Closed the shading plate clockwise.
5. Press the “On|Off/Read”shortly, or touch the “touch instruction point”. The screen shows the value of BRIX. Press the “Zero” shortly, The screen will show the value of Refractive index.
Zero point calibration
1, Use the pure water to clean the detection slot with soft cloth repeatedly.
2, Add 3-5 drops of pure water to the detection slot.
3, Press and hold the“Zero”, until the screen shows “ zeroing”, release the button and start.
4, When the Screen shows “Zero Success”, mean the Zero point calibration is finished.
When the screen shows “Zero Failure”, mean the Zero point calibration is failed.
5, Press the “On|Off/Read” When the value is “0.0%”, mean the Zero point calibration is succeed.
Instruction of power charging
1, Plug the data cable into the interface at the bottom of instrument, Plug the other end into charging power in 5v.
2, When the charging light turn red, mean the instrument is charging.
3, When the charging light turn green, mean the power charging is finished.
4,It takes 5 hours to fully charge. The charging light is green when charging is complete.