The industrial wastewater wastewater detection is mainly a general term for the biological detection of wastewater, sewage and water discharged from the production process of the enterprise factory.
Industrial wastewater wastewater testing includes production wastewater and production wastewater. According to the products and processing objects of industrial enterprises, it can be divided into papermaking wastewater, etching wastewater, textile wastewater, tannery wastewater, pesticide wastewater, metallurgical wastewater, printing and dyeing wastewater, refinery wastewater, medical wastewater and so on.
Industrial wastewater testing and testing project Industrial wastewater testing and testing: PH, CODcr, BOD5, petroleum, LAS, ammonia nitrogen, color, total arsenic, total chromium, hexavalent chromium, copper, nickel, cadmium, zinc, lead, mercury, total phosphorus , chloride, fluoride, etc. Domestic wastewater testing test: PH, color, turbidity, odor and taste, visible to the naked eye, total hardness, total iron, total manganese, sulfuric acid, chloride, fluoride, cyanide, nitrate, total number of bacteria, total large intestine Bacillus, free chlorine, total cadmium, hexavalent chromium, mercury, total lead, etc.
Urban Drainage Test Project: Water temperature (degrees), color, easy to sink solid (15min), suspended solids, dissolved solids, animal and vegetable oil, petroleum, PH value, BOD5, chemical oxygen demand Amount (CODCr), ammonia nitrogen (in N), total nitrogen (in N), total phosphorus (in P), anionic surfactant (LAS), total cyanide, total residual chlorine (as Cl2), vulcanization , fluoride, chloride, sulfate, total mercury, total cadmium, total chromium, hexavalent chromium, total arsenic, total lead, total nickel, total strontium, total silver, total selenium, total copper, total zinc, total manganese , total iron, volatile phenol, chloroform, carbon tetrachloride, trichloroethylene, tetrachloroethylene, adsorbable organic halides (AOX, in terms of Cl), organophosphorus pesticides (in terms of P), pentachlorophenol .
Industrial wastewater water sample collection:
1. Preparation before sampling
(1) Container preparation The principle of container selection: the water sample is insoluble in the container, the material of the container does not adsorb some components in the water sample, the water sample does not directly react with the container, and the principle of "similar compatibility" is avoided.
(2) Preparation of the sampler: Select the appropriate sampler and rinse it clean (three washes).
2. Transportation and preservation of water samples
(1) Water samples should not be lost or lost during transportation. They should be packaged, labeled and sealed.
(2) The container for storing water samples may adsorb and smear the sewage. Therefore, it is necessary to select materials with stable performance and low impurity content as containers. Commonly used are borosilicate glass, quartz, polyethylene, and polytetrafluoroethylene. The most commonly used ones are used. It is a borosilicate glass or a polyethylene bottle.
(3) The transportation process requires as soon as possible, commonly used to monitor cars, cars, boats, and even aircraft.