Industrial wastewater and sewage testing includes production wastewater and production wastewater. According to the products and processing objects of industrial enterprises, it can be divided into papermaking wastewater, etching wastewater, textile wastewater, tannery wastewater, pesticide wastewater, metallurgical wastewater, printing and dyeing wastewater, oil refining wastewater, and medical wastewater.
Industrial wastewater testing and testing items: Industrial wastewater testing and testing: PH, CODcr, BOD5, petroleum, LAS, ammonia nitrogen, chroma, total arsenic, total chromium, hexavalent chromium, copper, nickel, cadmium, zinc, lead, mercury, total phosphorus , Chloride, fluoride, etc. Domestic wastewater testing and testing: PH, color, turbidity, odor and odor, visible to the naked eye, total hardness, total iron, total manganese, sulfate, chloride, fluoride, cyanide, nitrate, total number of bacteria, total large intestine Bacillus, free chlorine, total cadmium, hexavalent chromium, mercury, total lead, etc.
Urban drainage testing items: water temperature (degrees), color, easy sinking solids (15min), suspended solids, dissolved solids, animal and vegetable oils, petroleum, PH value, five-day biochemical oxygen demand (BOD5), chemical oxygen consumption Quantity (CODCr), ammonia nitrogen (calculated by N), total nitrogen (calculated by N), total phosphorus (calculated by P), anionic surfactant (LAS), total cyanide, total residual chlorine (calculated by Cl2), sulfide Compounds, fluorides, chlorides, sulfates, total mercury, total cadmium, total chromium, hexavalent chromium, total arsenic, total lead, total nickel, total beryllium, total silver, total selenium, total copper, total zinc, total manganese , Total iron, volatile phenols, chloroform, carbon tetrachloride, trichloroethylene, tetrachloroethylene, adsorbable organic halide (AOX, calculated as Cl), organophosphorus pesticides (calculated as P), pentachlorophenol .
Industrial wastewater sample collection:
1. Preparation before sampling
(1) Container preparation The principle of container selection: the water sample does not dissolve in the container, the container material does not absorb certain components in the water sample, the water sample does not directly chemically react with the container, and avoids the principle of "similar compatibility" of substances.
(2) Preparation of the sampler: select a suitable sampler and rinse it (three washes).
2. Transportation and storage of water samples
(1) There should be no loss or loss of water samples during transportation. They must be packaged, labeled and sealed.
(2) The container that stores the water sample may adsorb and contaminate the sewage sample. Therefore, it is necessary to choose a material with stable performance and low impurity content as the container. Commonly used are borosilicate glass, quartz, polyethylene, polytetrafluoroethylene, and the most commonly used It is borosilicate glass and polyethylene bottle.
(3) As soon as possible during transportation, vehicles, automobiles, ships, and even airplanes are often monitored.