Chromium or Cr VI Tube Test FEATURES
1. Convenient-small size and light weight, the test can be conducted without any other laboratory equipment and skilled people;
2. Fast -only need 3-5minutes to test one sample ,no need extra material or instrument , easy to operate ;
3. Precise-all test parameters are according to international standards;
4. Portable -PE plastic tube, small size, light weight;
5. Sealed by aluminum foil, long shelf life, 18 month under normal temperature.
SCOPES: Widely used by in beverage, scientific, agricultural, environmental monitor and all other related area.
No. of tests
Chromium or Cr VI Tube Test OPERATION
1. Pull out the filament of tube,
2. Evict the air.
3. Insert the tube into testing liquid, stop inhaling water when it is half around.
4. Rock 5 to 6 times slightly, wait for 4 minutes, and compare the shown color with the standard colorimetric card.
Chromium or Cr VI Tube Test PACKING
The normal package is carton box, it also can be packaged according to customer’s special request.
Chromium or Cr VI Tube Test About Chromium
Chromium is a chemical element with the symbol Cr and atomic number 24. It is the first element in group 6. It is a steely-grey, lustrous, hard and brittle transition metal. Chromium is also the main additive in stainless steel, to which it adds anti-corrosive properties. Chromium is also highly valued as a metal that is able to be highly polished while resisting tarnishing. Polished chromium reflects almost 70% of the visible spectrum, with almost 90% of infrared light being reflected.The name of the element is derived from the Greek word χρῶμα, chrōma, meaning color,because many chromium compounds are intensely colored.