COD reactor characteristics and technical parameters
The COD reactor has one heated block thermostat or two independent heating blocks with a protective cover that integrates a heating test tube and a reaction vessel.
COD reactor technical parameters
1 · Storage temperature: -40-60 ° C, · Temperature stability: ± 0.5 ° C
2. · Temperature accuracy (at 150 ° C): ± 2 ° C @ 25 ° C room temperature, · Temperature regulation: 100-160 ° C
3 · Nitrification time: 0-120 minutes, alarm bell after the time, and automatic shutdown · Preheat time: 30-40 minutes (from 25-150 ° C), · Thermocouple: 0-200 ° C, 2 ° C deviation,
4. Power supply: 115 / 230Vac (adjustable), 50 / 60Hz, 220W, the number of samples: 25 16x100-mm test tube, a thermocouple,
5. Weight of instrument: Net weight: 3.5 Kg; Gross weight: 4 Kg
COD reactor main features
1. Prefabricated reagent bottle, simple operation, can test 25 sets of data at the same time, no secondary pollution.
2. Without pipetting directly read the reaction tube, micro-reflux method.
3. If using HACH's colorimeter or spectrophotometer without calculation, nor the calibration curve;
4. Just put the reaction after the COD tube into the spectrophotometer or colorimeter, you can direct read the results.
The company specializes in the production of COD reactor production and sales, we welcome the wealth advice procurement.