Disinfection of hospital sewage often uses chlorine-containing disinfectants (such as sodium hypochlorite, bleach, bleach, liquid chlorine, etc.), peroxide disinfectants (such as peracetic acid, etc.), ozone disinfection and other measures.
When chlorine-containing disinfectants are used for disinfection and hospital sewage is discharged to surface water bodies, dechlorination measures must be taken. When ozone is used for disinfection, a tail gas treatment device must be installed at the end of the process, and the ozone tail gas discharged after the reaction must be decomposed and destroyed to meet the emission standard.
Monitoring plan 1: Residual chlorine test paper 0-10mg/L 100 times/box.
For the most common residual chlorine detection, it is the best choice, economical, and ready to use without any professional knowledge.
(1) Simple operation-very simple operation steps without other auxiliary consumables
(2) Accurate and reliable-classic colorimetric analysis, multi-level test requirements, visual readings with colorimetric cards
(3) Convenient and quick-test samples It only takes 0 to 1 minute, and it is easy to carry for outdoor testing.
(4) Stable and reliable-It is packaged in a dry sealed barrel, and the shelf life is as long as 18 months.
1. Shake off the excess liquid on the test paper;
2. Compare the color with the color block on the packaging barrel of residual chlorine detection test paper;
3. The corresponding color is the residual chlorine concentration value of the liquid.
Monitoring plan 2: Residual chlorine analyzer LH-M900. Detection range: 0-10mg/L
(1) Professional light path design, no moving parts inside, high accuracy.
(2) The amount of samples and reagents is small, the analysis speed is fast, and the standard 10ml colorimetric bottle is used.
(3) Multi-parameter detection, which can detect more than 10 items.
(4) Built-in storage space, this instrument can save 5000 test results, test results are saved manually.
(5) Acrylic protection panel, 5 buttons, long service life.
(6) Waterproof interface design, common with Android mobile phone data line, can be connected to a computer.
Detection method: using DPD photometric method, the residual chlorine reacts with the DPD reagent, and the color is red.
(1.) Take a clean colorimetric bottle, add 10ml water sample to be tested, put it into the instrument to zero.
(2.) Take out the zero adjustment cuvette, add 1 pack of residual chlorine reagent, shake it evenly, and put it in the instrument for reading within 1 minute of reaction.
(3.) The value that appears in the middle of the screen is the residual chlorine content in the water sample.
Monitoring plan 3: Online residual chlorine monitor LH-CL650 Detection range: residual chlorine 0-20mg/L, hypochlorous acid 0-10mg/L
(1) Simultaneous display of multiple parameters: Residual chlorine value, hypochlorous acid value, PH value, temperature, output current, etc. are displayed at the same time, intuitive and easy to read, and there is a warning that the range is exceeded.
(2) With RS-485 communication interface (partially compatible with MODBUS protocol), the residual chlorine value corresponding to 4-20 mA current output can be set arbitrarily.
(3) The function of setting the hysteresis arbitrarily to avoid frequent actions of the switch relay, and has the function of setting the switch value to close and close. (4) Watchdog function: to ensure that the meter will not crash.
(4) The core components are all from famous foreign brands, and the power failure protection is more than 10 years.