Portable Refractometer Introduction:
Portable refractometer LH-B55
3*AAA(About 2000 times test)
Dimension and weight
Portable Refractometer OPERATION:
1. Zero setting:
Perform Zero Setting prior to using the refractometer.
The temperature of the distilled water used for zero-setting should be the same as the ambient temperature. If not, let the water temperature to adjust to the prism temperature before pressing the “CAL” key to zero set.
(1) Prepare distilled water;
(2) Clean the prism surface;
(3) Place 10-15 drops distilled water onto the prism surface;
(4) Press “ON/OFF” key to turn on the meter;
(5) Press “MEAS” key, the measured value will be displayed on the screen after the sample stage blinks several times;
(6) If the screen indicates “0.0%”, zero setting does not need to be performed. Wipe off the distilled water from the prism surface with a lint free tissue. Then, the meter is ready to use;
(7) If the indicated value is not “0.0%”, press the “CAL” key and hold for 5 seconds until the screen shows “C5” which means the meter starts zero calibration. After the screen shows “CF”, the calibration is finished. Then, press “MEAS” key again to recheck the calibration. If the indicated valued is “0.0%”, it means the zero setting is successfully completed. Wipe off the distilled water from the prism surface with a lint free tissue. The meter is ready to use. If not, do zero setting process again as above processes.
2. Measuring items:
Press “TEMP” key to measure temperature;
(2) “RI” or “BRIX”
The refractometer can measure “RI” and “BRIX”, to switch both parameter, pressing “TEMP” key and holding, then pressing “MEAS” key, you will find the top of LCD changes between “RI” and “BRIX”.
Note: “RI” means refractive index.
3. Replacing batteries:
There is a signal at the right top corner of the screen to show the remaining power of the battery. “” means enough power; “” means the low voltage and battery needs to be replaced. Details as below:
(1)Remove the screws by screwdriver from battery compartment cover, do not break the protective pad located underside of the cover;
(2)Properly insert the batteries, noting the positive and negative poles.
(3)After inserting the batteries, place the protective tape the battery compartment cover, then tight the screws.
Portable Refractometer Our company:
Portable Refractometer Our service:
Portable Refractometer Certifications:
Portable Refractometer FAQ:
1.What else products you supplying?
Water quality test meters ,such as Colorimeter,PH meter, COD analyzer, Turbidity meter,DO meter ,TDS meter ,conductivity meter ,ORP meter,refractometer Lab consumables and so on.
2. Is OEM available?
Yes, all goods can be custom made by your requirements, including packing, LOGO print, etc.
3.What is the payment method?
Western union, TT, Moneygram, Paypal, L/C, D/A, D/P etc.
4.What is the warranty for the equipment?
One year. We can provide you lifelong technical support.
5.Can The Price Be Cheaper?
The price depends on your demand (shape, size, quantity). Usually, you can get better price provided large orders.