water quality ORP meter ORP-986
4× 1.5V approximately 700 hours of continuous use
0~50°C, RH<95%(Without magnetic interference around the meter & conspicuous centrum)
• Low voltage warning
• Small size, portable
• Back-lit screen
1.What is the ORP probe used for?
An ORP meter measures very small voltages generated with a probe placed in ozonated water. The electrode is made of platinum or gold, which reversibly looses its electrons to the oxidizer. A voltage is generated which is compared to a silver (reference) electrode in a silver salt solution, similar to a pH probe.
2.ORP meter principle:
A single voltage is called the oxidation-reduction potential, where a positive voltage shows a solution attracting electrons (oxidizing agent). ORP instruments can measure oxidation reduction potential in the range of -450 to +1100 mV.
3.How about your service?
1) Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
2) Professional manufacturer,Quality issue,competitive price.
3) All products will be strictly quality checked and well-packed before shipping.
4) If you order FCL and the broken more than 2%,we will replace you at next time.
5) If you have any question,please feel free to cantact me at any time.
4.If we also want to buy a small amount (test order) of your products,could you provide that? For example 50 sets?And how about the labels, can you send us plant labels in smaller amount,to see if it will sell and test the product?
Yes,it could be fine for an initial trial order, but the goods shall have to be produced together with other customer’s orders by using our current package.And the price with small trial order will be higher.